Ben Byers Law Office compassionately serves western Kentucky with a suite of legal services ranging from Elder Law, Personal Injury, and Criminal Defense. We’ve handled a variety of cases involving Medicaid planning and asset protection for seniors, estate planning, negligence claims involving automobile accidents, premises liability claims, and wrongful death claims, to achieve the best results and protect our clients.
Areas of Practice
Medicaid planning and asset protection for seniors facing long-term care expenses.
We represent those who were injured by another party through no fault of their own.
Represent those accused of traffic offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. We also help clients erase past mistakes through Expungement.
Ben A. Byers
Attorney Ben Byers was born in Hartford, Kentucky, and has lived across the Commonwealth of Kentucky in Bowling Green, Lexington, Northern Kentucky, and Madisonville. He and his family make their home in Owensboro.
Ben has practiced law since 2006 and is committed to ensuring his clients receive not only outstanding legal representation but are also treated with the same respect and consideration afforded a friend or family member. He understands that your case is of extreme importance, and he is personally invested in obtaining a positive outcome.
- Kentucky, 2006
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2011
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. – 2006
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- B.A. – 2002
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Elder Counsel 2019 – Present
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys 2019 – Present
- Elder Law Section of the Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association, 2010 – Present
- Kentucky Bar Association, 2006 – Present